Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Need Help...a Better Translation.. Gaetano Vecchiarino Story...

GAETANO VECCHIARINO...

Good for him writing down the story as only you can tell it I will get a copy...
And I will get another translation...

2008-07-05
MY ODYSSEY. L' author of this book é Mr. Gaetano Vecchiarino, Sanpietrese resident to Montreal Canada, if wanted to obtain a copy of the book, be able to call the number seguente,514-323-2684.
This not é a simple book of memories, sufferings of a lot of years of direct and faithful deposition é and torments, bred from what the great war was called (1939-1945). While this our alive world likely the eve of a' other fatal disaster, I offer yourselves this mine terrible experience like warning and accusation against the war follía and like necessary and devoted gesture to free me the heart and the spirit from the obbrobbri and the barbarity of ció that I lived together to millions companions d' arms d' every nation, of unfortunate victims of every etá and of powerless onlookers Being able of shift. . You did not wait for a book d' author, I am alone a man that lived. You did not wait for amazing anecdotes to happy end, I is not a' hero of it a writer of Hollyhood, is alone a survivor and did not wait for a goodbye, the war tormented me but did not win me. I was born at San Pietro Finally, in province of Caserta son of Vitulio Vecchiarino and of Of Florio Sunday. My degree of education would not do envy to no, I attended little the school but the life taught me the remainder.

No comments: